Howell Tennis News
May 16th-May 22nd
Congrats to our Back to Back District Champs!
Enjoying some Bread Co. together before the big day!
Fence Talk Time
Easton returns to the court with some strategic advice from this bunch.
Support All Around
Teammates, coaches, and parents gather around to watch D. Keim battle in his singles match.
Hats off to Trey & Tyler for their efforts in Doubles! 4th Place Finishers
Congrats to our Doubles Individual Champs Matt & Joel!
FINAL VIKINGS OF THE WEEK
TYLER DACHEL AND DAWSON KEIM
Congratulations to our two football stars of the team! They have been bringing it all season long, but the time was right this week! Tyler brings the power and Dawson brings his unique sense of 'charm' to the courts to earn the shades!
Individual Sectionals Schedule
- Sectionals is currently scheduled for Tuesday 5/17 at 330 at TImberland.
- Matt Pulcine and Joel Jenkins will play to reach state in doubles. They will play the #2 FZS Doubles Team.
Team Districts Sectionals
- Our first opponent is CBC and we will play at their courts on Saturday, May 21st starting at 10.
- A win will lead us to a match against the winner of Marquette and FHN at 1pm. Location TBA
Returning Boys Tennis Players
Seniors! We hope you may join us at least one day, but you don't have to pay! We would still like to get you a camp t-shirt with all of our season records and accomplishments!
OUR GOAL IS TO NOT BE DONE WITH THE SEASON UNTIL MAY 28TH AT STATE!
- Individual Sectionals for Matt and Joel at Timberland. Starts at 330.
5.18 WEDNESDAY Practice at 230-430.
- School Released at 1125.
5.19 THURSDAY Practice time TBD
- Last day of School! Out at 1125!
- Chik-Fil-A Fundraiser at Mid Rivers & 94 Location. Attend between 12-3pm for our program to earn donations!
5.20 FRIDAY Practice time TBD
5.21 SATURDAY Top 6
- Team Sectionals at CBC starting @ 10am.
- Match against other sectional winner at 1pm with a victory over CBC.
- Team Banquet 5-8pm
- Boys signed up for golf will tee off at 9am at Pheasant Run. $28 per person.
May 22nd Banquet Updates:
- Location is Old Hickory Golf Club and is from 5-8 on Sunday May 22nd.
- If you haven't RSVPed please do so ASAP. I am giving them numbers no later than Wednesday!
- HELP WITH BANQUET!!! The following are areas of assistance needed for the banquet: Setup before the banquet (1 hour ahead of arrival of guests), Centerpieces for tables, and, Ideas for senior gifts. PLEASE EMAIL ME OR RESPOND TO THIS NEWS IF YOU CAN HELP WITH ANY OF THESE ASAP
- Gayla Jenkins and Debbie Pulcine have notified me they can help with set up, but we could use a couple more parents.
- Julie Barker and Andi Dachel will be getting the cake.