April 1, 2021
Newly added Scholarship Opportunities-->
Find these and other Scholarship Opportunities at: https://www.isd318.org/Page/285
Deadline: May 10
(2) $1,000 Scholarships; For seniors in Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Lake or St Louis Counties. Attending college full time for an established music program. Submit 2 videos.
Deadline: May 14
(1) $1,000 scholarship for high school or college students with a current GPA of 3.0 or higher. Submit an original piece of artwork that captures the "Art of Healing". Can be any creative medium, including but not limited to sculpture, video, painting, mosaic, poem or photo.
Deadline is May 14
Two scholarships available:
One $1000 scholarship available for any profession and one $750 scholarship for medical students. Must be a graduating senior with a verifiable relative child, grandchild, sibling, niece/nephew of a Vietnam era veteran. GPA 3.0, attending a college, university, or technical college in the US.
Deadline: May 31
(2) Scholarships, $1,000 and $500 to talented stuents who demonstrate mastery of essay writing.
Other April Scholarship Deadlines:
- Hibbing Community College Foundation Scholarships Deadline April 1
- Itasca Lodge #208 A.F. & A. M. Scholarship Application Deadline April 1 DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION HERE
- Grand Rapids Public Utilities Deadline April 2 (PAPER APPLICATION BELOW)
- We the Students Essay Contest Deadline April 15
2021-2022 ISN Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships Deadline April 16
- Wabana Township Application- Deadline April 16
- North Itasca Electric Scholarship App Deadline: April 23
- Applied Learning Institute Deadline April 25
May Scholarship Deadlines:
Friends of Brad Memorial Scholarship Deadline: May 10
Art of Healing Scholarship Deadline: May 14
Northland Vietnam Veterans Memorial Foundation Deadline is May 14
SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Scholarship Deadline: May 15
Hibbing Lodge of Perfection Scholarship (paper copy below) Deadline is May 15
If you are applying for college or the Blandin Foundation grant and others, you will need to complete the FAFSA to get a copy of your Student Aid Report.