Principal Weekly Update to Families
15-September - 2023
Brief Message From the Principal
- Here's the schedule & lunch menu for the week ahead
- See our photo highlights of the week
- Note the I.T. & Ice Cream Event
- Make sure to fill out the attached forms from the Nurse's Office
- Review the reminders in the final section of the newsletter
🎉Back to School Night was amazing!! GREAT WORK, FAMILIES! 🏆
- Mrs. Mendez 😺
🌭 Lunch Menu for Week
😎 Great Moments from the Week
📆 Upcoming Events
Spirit Day- Phillies Game! Wear Phillies or other baseball gear
Friday, Sep 22, 2023, 07:00 AM
IT and Ice Cream! Get tips to navigate the school website, Google classroom, and more.
Monday, Sep 18, 2023, 06:30 PM
Bobby’s Run School, Dimsdale Drive, Lumberton, NJ, USA
Wizards tickets go on sale! Also can start signing up to be a room representative!
Friday, Sep 15, 2023, 07:00 AM
The Harlem Wizards just paid a visit to BRS and AES this morning. They are very excited to be back for another fun, filled night on October 23rd at RV High School. Come watch the Harlem Wizards vs your favorite teachers or Principals!
Don't delay, tickets go on sale tomorrow September 15th at 8am.
Monday, October 23rd at 7pm (doors open at 6pm)
Rancocas Valley Regional High School Gymnasium
520 Jacksonville Road
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
$17 a person/$20 at the door night of event (additional seating available for a higher rate)
or directly on the Harlem Wizard page after 8am on September 15th:
Any questions, please reach out to Rosa Rubler
Update from NURSE 👩⚕️
The new year is off to a great start! For your child’s safety, please complete all medical forms and bring in medication as soon as possible. Just as a reminder, your child can not bring medication in to school. All forms expire at the end of each school year, and have to be completed and updated yearly. Forms were sent home at the end of last year, and can also be found on the Lumberton website under the family tab-forms for families/medical. If you need a hard copy, please let me know and I can send it home with your child. As a reminder, if your child is not feeling well, please keep them home from school. Please call or email me as to the reason why they will be absent.
🍪 Update from the PTA
🙋🏽 Important Reminders
- Arrival Procedures...
- Cars should pull all the way forward as possible.
- Students should be ready to exit the car when you reach the coned area.
- Safe to exit the car when the car reaches the sidewalk (this way we can receive 15+ students at once).
- Parents should remain in the car.
- The goal is to finish the carline by 7:55am.
- After 7:58am the parent should escort the student to the main office for a late pass.
- Colder temperatures: Send students to school with layers when possible.
Safe Snack and Party List
Safe Snack and Party List The guidelines below should be for rare and special occasions only (such as: birthday and holiday parties). Consider skipping treats and snacks in favor of time and attention. What students and educators will tell you is that they would prefer doing an activity such as a game or craft.
UPCOMING BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Thu., October 12th, 7:30 p.m.
Regular Session Meeting
BOE Conference Room
33 Municipal Drive