Week of 9/9/19
Fall Picture Day 9/11/19
Week At A Glance
- Choir begins 1:45
- K-Kids 1:45
- McTeacher Night @ McDonalds 4pm-7pm
September 11th- Fall Picture Day
- Individual and standing class photo
- Early Engineers Begins 2:45-3:45
September 13th - Spirit Day
- Wear yellow or green or your TBE apparel
- Fun Run Pep Rally
- 8:15-9 AM TK/K, 1st Grade
- 9-9:45 2nd & 3rd
- 1-1:45 PM TK/K
- 1:55-2:40 4th & 5th
Adopt a Planter
ADOPT A PLANTER!!!!!
Please consider “Stepping Up” to adopt a planter for the school year. Your job will be basic maintenance of your area. Checking for weeds, removing leaves, trash, branches etc.
Your participation is greatly appreciated. It’s a way to model community service to your kids.
Let’s continue having the OUTSIDE of the school reflect the great things happening INSIDE!
For more information, please contact Ashley Indrieri at (530) 844-2310.
Down The Road
- 9/17 Art W/Tara begins 2:40-4:00 (Art Room)
- 9/27 Fun Run
- 10/3 School not in session
- 10/4 School not in session
- 10/7 School not in session
- 10/18 Harvest Festival 5:00-8:00
- 10/24 Make up Pictures
- 11/5 Father/Son Laser Tag @Xtreme Craze 5:00-8:00
- 11/8 Veteran's Day Assembly
- 11/11 Veteran's Day No School
- 11/18-22 Early Release Day's 12:30 for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/25-29 Thanskgiving Break
- 12/9-13 Book Fair
- 12/16-20 Early Release Days 1:40
- 12/17 Family Paint Night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 12/23-1/5 Winter Break
- 1/20 Martin Luther King Day No School
- 1/24 BINGO & Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/18-5/22 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40
Field Trips 2019-2020
- 9/17 3rd Grade to Maidu 9:15-2:15 (Andrews & Sanchez/Snook)
- 9/19 3rd Grade to Maidu 9:15-2:15 (Evangelisti & Villa)
- 10/24 4th & Mandel to B Street Theatre 8:00-12:00
- 1/28 1st Grade to Roseville Theater 9:15-11:35
- 5/5 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Andrews & Sanchez/Snook)
- 5/6 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Evangelisti & Villa)
Art With Ms. Tara
8 week art club, starting Tuesday, September 17th @ 2:40-4:00pm in our amazing art room! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
The PTC is looking forward to an another amazing year at TBES and we are excited to announce that we are once again working with Boosterthon to make our Fun Run the high energy fantastic fund raising event we all love next month on, Friday, September 27th!
We know it’s early, but for all of you planners who have already been reaching out to us, Harvest Festival Vendors are being accepted NOW! This amazing family night will be on Friday, October 18th @ 5-8pm. If you are interested, please complete the attached form. We will have no duplicate companies, so first come first served!
Please contact Leah Bassett, our PTC President, at email@example.com with any questions.
Event Calendar 2019-2020
Sept 27 Fun Run
Oct 18 Harvest Festival 5:00-8:00pm
Nov 5 Father/Son Laser Tag @ Xtreme Craze 5:00-8:00pm
Nov 8 Veteran's Day Assembly
Dec 9 – 13 Book Fair
Dec 17 Family Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Jan 24 BINGO and Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
Feb 11 Mother/Daughter Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Feb 24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
Mar 7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Mar 28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Apr 2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 3 Book Fair
Apr 22-23 Starstruck, two Performances: 6:00pm and 7:00pm
May 4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
PTC Meetings will be held monthly on Mondays. See dates listed below:
3:00-3:30 General Meeting w/parents
3:30-4:00 Board Meeting
Sept 9, Sept 30, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Mar 30-Board Elections, May 4-Calendar Meeting 2020-2021 school year, June TBD-Budget Meeting 2020-2021 school year
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Leah Bassett, PTC President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting an Absence
How to Report Absences:
We have 3 ways you can report absences:
1. Absence voice mail: (916)434-5210
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Download the TBE App –
Click on Absences icon on bottom of screen
Complete and Submit
Please try to contact school before 9:00am on day of absence when possible
A doctor’s note is asked for all medical appointments where the student misses school time or 3 or more consecutive illness days.
Proof of Residency
Proof of Residency Due By 9/30/19
Every year, we ask our families to submit Proof of Residency. This gives us the opportunity to ensure we have your current address and live within the Twelve Bridges Elementary School boundaries. If you ae residing outside of these boundaries, this gives us the opportunity to make sure we have the proper transfer paper work on file. Proper Proof of Residency is a current utility bill (dated August or September 2019). If you are residing with another family, you must provide a McKinney-Vento Homeless Declaration Form (this form is available in the office).
You may submit this by:
· Dropping a copy off in the office (please note the name of your child(ren) on the copy)
· Email copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note the name of your child(ren) in the message)
Thank you for your timely response.
Dear TBES students, families, and staff,
It is time to start collecting box tops for education. We are expecting great things with box tops this year!
A collection sheet with a letter was sent home on Friday. Please be sure to read the letter. Changes with how box tops will be collected have been implemented. We have already collected 75 box tops, $7.50 for this school year.
If you have any questions or concerns about collecting box tops for TBES please feel free to call, text or email me.
Thank you for your help and support in earning money for our school.
TBES Box Top coordinator,