Plan your new website or web update
Learn the basics in this one-evening class at NextSpace
Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 6:30pm-9:30pm. Register today. Limited seating. Instructor Sara Isenberg.
Boost Your Business - Plan Your New Website (or web update)
- Tue, March 12, 2013
- Instructor Sara Isenberg
- NextSpace, 101 Cooper St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- $79 for city residents, $97 for nonresidents
- Details and registration links: http://saraisenberg.com/classes
- Or call 831-420-5270 9am-4pm Mon-Thu at City of Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation office.
Getting ready for a new website or a web update but not sure how to get started? Want to know a the basics before hiring a web developer? Or, want to give an informed opinion to a web developer you've already hired?
This class is for you and will include information about:
- Information Architecture
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to select a web designer/developer
- and more.
We will also review a comprehensive checklist to prepare for your online presence. There will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Instructor Sara Isenberg is a web consultant & project manager who helps clients plan & manage web, social media, and email marketing projects. Visit http://saraisenberg.com.