Monday Mustang Memo
💧BRING A WATER BOTTLE EVERYDAY💧
Office has some for EMERGENCIES or the occasional "forgotten water bottle".
The same students should not be coming up everyday for a water bottle.
💥What's going on at GAA??💥
- Monday - K-3 Talent Show Rehearsal 3-4pm
- Wednesday- 4-8 Talent Show Rehearsal 3-4pm
- Friday- 8th Grade Promotion Dinner 6pm - student + 2 guests
- Monday- KG Graduation 6:30pm - student + 2 guests
- Tuesday- KG-3rd EOY Awards & Talent Show 9am- 2 guests per student
- Tuesday- 4th-8th EOY Awards & Talent Show 1pm- 2 guests per student
- Wednesday- Last Day of School- 12:30 Dismissal
All classroom treats must be store bought AND individually wrapped.
Tops & bottoms
Tops- red, black or grey polos
Bottoms- black or khaki uniform style/material
red, black, grey or white socks
Tuesdays & Wednesdays
You may not be able to participate in PE if you're not wearing sneakers.
Parents/guardians, please continue to communicate absences with the office on the day of the absence by 9am.
🧸School Social Work & Counseling Resources🧸
🐎🍎Get Active & Eat Healthy🍎🐎
Good News!!! Lunches are free for everyone through May.
**Students in KRP or Aftercare on Fridays MUST pack a lunch! There is no lunch service on Fridays!**
Families that qualify for the P-EBT programs should start receiving their payment cards around May 22nd.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100