MISSION: PROGRESSING TOGETHER
Follow-Up: January 11, 2022
Mission Progressing Together Meeting January 11, 2022
Questions and Answers Section
- Thank you for the information you give us, it is important to know about these topics. Thanks
- Thanks for the information given, very informative.
- Can you call these helplines at any time? (Hotline for Mental Health advice related to Covid-19)
Yes, the lines are available 24 hours a day and are free of charge
- There have been talks that classes could probably go online due to COVID-19 cases. Will this be true? Could we have online classes at home? When would this be?
At no time this has been communicate it to parents, in fact, the District will not close, unless the Governor/State orders it. For now, all due precautions are being taken. That is why it is very important that parents also do their part in reminding their children to wash their hands and use their mouth cover.
- Could you help us clarify for parents about the COVID tests that students can receive weekly?
We do not have the detailed information, but the district nurse will be contact to send the correct information to parents electronically.