A Must For Families with New Babies
Childcare for Beginners
Some of the topics included are:
- Kinds of discipline
- Basic first aid
- Do's and Don't's for nannies
- Child proofing your home
- Temper Tantrums and Different Kinds of Discipline
- Baby Grooming
Class starts on April 28, 2014
All classes will be held at Benedictine International School in Quezon CIty.
Our instructor for this class is
Tina Lapid graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from Emilio Aguinaldo College, she has trained with both The Philippine National Red Cross and Globalcare Foundation for Lifelong Learning. She has conducted training on Caregiver modules for both Child and Elderly care.
Guaranteed to be very informative and practical
1. This course has 5 sessions.
2.Classes are held for 4 hours each day.
3. Two classes per week for 2 weeks (Mondays and Fridays).
4. We shall provide snacks, notebook and ball en for each student.
5. A certificate will be given at the end of the seminar.