A+ Arts Academy Napoleon
Read It Here First!
Week One, Well Done!!
Attendance - More and more students are attending! Keep up the good work of getting students online and ready to learn. As our attendance increases and remains consistent you make A+ Arts Academy look better!
- Monday over 60%
- Tuesday over 65%
- Wednesday over 70%
Let's keep pushing to reach over 90%! We got this together!
MAP Testing - Next week we will be conducting MAP testing. It will require your child to come to the building with their device and to follow CDC health and safety guidelines. Scholars have 2 tests to take, Math and Reading. Scheduling is going well! Please see attached letter below.
Devices: Many of you have asked what the $20.00 insurance fee covers? A full explanation is in the link below.
Help Desk: PLA has a help desk to help meet your technology needs. Please see the link below.
Calendar: Attached you will find the school calendar. We will be sure to communicate other important dates weekly
Technology Needs and Concerns? (please click below)
Introducing: S.T.E.P.P. Advisory
Who is S.T.E.P.P for? All parents/guardians of A+ Arts Academy families
Why S.T.E.P.P.? We want to make sure our families feel comfortable working with technology
When will S.T.E.P.P. take place? See Below!
S.T.E.P.P. Advisory - Basic Computer Skills
Tuesday, Aug. 25th, 7pm
This is an online event.
Jen Rishell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: S.T.E.P.P. Advisory
Time: Aug 25, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 453 713 5913
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Reminder of Student Expectations for Virtual Learning @ A+ Arts Academy
- Attend school everyday: Monday thru Friday
- Join your class sessions ON TIME - even early if possible
- Wear your school uniform shirt or color - DO NOT wear pajamas, graphic T-shirts, jerseys, or hoods/scarf
- No food or snacks during class
- Video must be on so you are visible
- Audio is to be muted - unless teacher permission given to unmute
- No side chat or conversations while in class
- Students may not share or post without teacher permission
- Students may not post any language, images, or music that is
deemed inappropriate by teacher and/or admin