DUCKS ARE ALIVE AND WATCHING YOU SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD
DUCKS ARE THE EVIL OF THE WORLD
Symptoms of Anatidaephobia
- Trembling or shaking
- Dry mouth, difficulty swallowing or feeling like choking
- Paralyzing fear that causes the phobic to stay rooted or frozen.
- Alternatively, one tries to scream, or flee.
- Some phobics fear they will lose control totally: fainting, dizziness, crying or embarrassing oneself etc
- Chest pains, gastrointestinal distress are other signs of this phobia
How is it diagnosed/treated?
Most cases of Anatidaephobia are self diagnosed where the victim knows its an irrational fear but they cant control it.
Most people diagnosed with Anatidaephobia find that therapy is the best solution to getting over this fear.