2016 Alternate Channels Kickoff
Join us to hear the Verizon teams speak about 2015 performance and 2016 objectives and strategies. You will also have the opportunity to meet one on one with your Channel Executive Team and to ask questions of key speakers. The Meet and Greet Dinner Reception will be a GREAT opportunity to network.
Monday, January 18th (Klein Team Only Kickoff)
- 11:00pm - 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:00pm - 5:30pm - Klein General Session
Monday, January 18th
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm - Meet and Greet Partner Dinner Reception
Tuesday, January 19th
- 7:00am - 8:00am - Registration & Breakfast
- 8:00am - 4:00 pm - Partner Kickoff Meeting
Getting to Parsippany
Newark International Airport is located 22 miles southeast of the hotel and it's approximately a 25 minute car ride.
Complimentary parking is available at the hotel.
A room block has been secured for those traveling to attend the 2016 Alternate Channels Kickoff at the Hanover Marriott with a room rate of $189.00 per night. We encourage you to use the room block at the Hanover Marriott for your convenience, and to get the most of this experience. Your participation in the room block ensures that we can continue to provide this in future meetings.
To secure overnight accommodations:
- Call 973-898-6481and refer to confirmation number for changes or Alternate Channels Kick-Off
Reservations must be secured by Monday, January 11, 2016 at Noon
All reservation changes can be coordinated directly with the hotel.