Brazilian Serial killer
- born June 17, 1954
- was born with an injured skull , the result of beatings his father had inflicted upon his mother's womb during a fight.
- At the age of 14, he murdered the vice-Mayor of Alfenas, Minas Gerais, because he fired his father Then he murdered another guard, supposedly the real thief.
- Before he was 18 years old he had already left a trail of 10 bodies and several injured.
- Nicknamed Pedrinho Matador
- Carried out a murdering spree against local drug dealers, in revenge for his girlfriend being killed by criminals whilst he was in prison.
- he executed his own father at a local prison, after his father butchered his mother with a machete. Filho killed his father, cut out a piece of his heart, chewed it, and threw it away.
- Filho was first arrested on May 24, 1973. He was sentenced to prison and killed at least 47 inmates while incarcerated.
- His total confirmed victims are 71, including his father.
- In 2003, he was sentenced to 128 years in prison, But due to the crimes he committed inside the prison, his sentence was changed to over 400 years in prison.
- he was released on April 24, 2007.
25 Most Evil Serial Killers Of The 20th Century