Nominations Now Open
Women in Leadership Recognition Award
- Any woman currently enrolled at Cascadia and/or UW Bothell who has: played a significant role in educating the broader public about the disparity in social and economic conditions of women and girls.
- Has used her leadership role as a lever to create opportunities for women and girls, and/or influence systemic change.
Nominees will have
- Demonstrated excellence and innovation in projects that promote awareness, change and tangible results that improve the lives of women and girls.
- Leverage resources that assist low income, immigrant and racial minority women and girls to fulfill their potential.
- Take an active role in promoting systemic changes benefiting women and girls.
- Be recognized by her peers/associates for "best practice" in diversity, gender equity and in leading others.
How will the nomination process work?
- Women must be nominated. Women can be nominated by anyone.
- The nominator is responsible for submitting the nomination information, and must be available for follow-up inquires by the selection committee.
- Applications must be completed and submitted by March 8, 2013.
- Submit all applications on HuskySync.