Sped Weekly Update
Week of September 14th
Whoa, what are you guys super heros??
- Looked at schedules and scheduled amendment meetings if necessary
- Gathered voc-tech IEP's
- Handed in meeting request forms for the school year
- Made contact to regular ed teachers
- Made contact to parents
- Checked the evaluation list with your students in Aspen.
Please let me know if you need more time in doing these tasks. THANK YOU for working your tails off to do this. Sometimes it seems unfair on top of all of the other stuff we have going on!
Letter to Educators from RIDE regarding out visit....
All of the special education department will:
- Have to fill out this survey, it took me less than 5 minutes (by the end of September): https://www.eride.ri.gov/eride2K5/SPED_SchoolSupportSurvey/BeginSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=bTeGAhuObf4=&id=0
- Be interviewed by 1 of the 3 team members
- Be able to request that they see a specific lesson or partnership you would like to feature.
Room 201 Files
- Old files of former students I (with the help of Julie and Lindsay) believed to be not current students.
- Current Files on top of a bookshelf (I labeled as current students)
- 9th grade files (on the desk in 201 office)
Please take a minute and do the following:
- Check to see if any of your current students are in the shred pile
- Take any of your current students files
- Take any 9th grade files needed
I would like to make sure that all student files are locked up and NOT out in the open. BY THIS FRIDAY!! Thanks for your cooperation.