Join us on Twitter for #profchat
A Twitter chat for the educator and professor
Tuesday, July 15th, 8pm
This is an online event.
We will use the standard Q1 and A1 formula with the #profchat hashtag
- Pre-planning for chat newbies: Before the session embed the hastag under the search option: #profchat.
- Pre-planning alternative: Create a Twitter List named #profchat and populate the list with the hashtag #profchat. In this list follow moderators of the chat.
- Pre-planning alternative: If you use Hootsuit create a column for the hashtag #profchat.
- Introduction: Greetings to the attendees. A shout out to the organizers.
- Main Weekly Session: The moderator will pose a series of questions that tag as Q1, Q2, etc.
- Attendees respond with A1, A2, etc. and use the hashtag #profchat.
- Attendees along with the moderator may continue a reply conversation at will.
- Conclusion: Wrap-up and how to get archives.
- Session Follow-up: Review your favorited tweets and conversations. Evaluate the merit of tools and blog posts that were embeded in chat tweets. Follow contributors or add contributors to a Twitter list to expand your PLN.