- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- Zest from 1 orange
- 3 cups flour
- 10g baking powder
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites with 3/4 cup sugar until it get foamy and put it in a separate bowl.
- Beat the egg yolks with the rest of the sugar until creamy.
- Add and mix the rest of the ingredients with the egg yolks cream till all well mixed.
- Add and fold in the egg whites foam with the ingredients blend till it forms a uniform mixture.
- Pour in the mixture to a baking pan.
- Bake at 170 degrees for about 45 minutes.