KELLOGG FAMILY NEWS | May 9, 2022
Happening @ Kellogg
- B Day
- Generation Day
- Reading FastBridge begins
- PTSA 6-7pm https://meet.google.com/dqm-yewy-dpu
- A Day
- Holiday Day
- NO SCHOOL - Planning & Well-Being Day
- A Day
- Inside Out Day
- Band 7 Concert 7pm (arrive 6:45)
- Band 8 Concert 8pm (arrive 7:45)
- B Day
- Jersey Day
- FastBridge Math week of May 16
Due to a special election on May 24th, we needed to move the 7th & 8th grade band concert!
- Grade 7 - May 12 @ 7pm (arrive at 6:45pm)
- Grade 8 - May 12 @ 8pm (arrive at 7:45pm)
- Grade 6 - May 26 @ 7pm (arrive at 6:45pm)
The bell times for the 22-23 school year were updated during last week's school board meeting.
- High School 8:20 AM – 3:30 PM 8:10 AM – 3:20 PM
- Middle School 8:20 AM – 3:00 PM 8:10 AM – 2:50 PM
- Elementary 9:35 AM – 4:00 PM 9:25 AM – 3:50 PM
May 9th PTSA Meeting, 6pm. Join the final PTSA meeting of the year for end-of-year updates and plans, 2022-2023 board elections, and planning for next year. All are welcome; membership is not required. Join here: https://meet.google.com/dqm-yewy-dpu.
Meeting agenda and previous meeting minutes (linked below.)
Help needed! A secretary is needed for next school year. This is minimal time or effort.
Order your Kellogg spiritwear for new or returning students! To go our site (www.kellogg spiritwear.com) to see the many deals and Kellogg logo design options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your Kellogg PTSA
Rachael Majorowicz, chair
Stacy Holman, treasurer
Wendy Holm, secretary
8th Grade ONLY Opportunities
Is your child interested in medicine as a career?
From November 2nd to November 3rd, 2022, Mayo Clinic’s Center for Individualized Medicine will have their annual individualizing medicine conference! (https://individualizingmedicineconference.mayo.edu/)
This year’s focus will be on the exposome. Multiple top speakers will present on a variety of related topics.
- Individualized medicine is among the newest forms of medical care based on a person’s genetic and genomic data.
- The Center for Individualized Medicine discovers and integrates the latest in genome-based knowledge to personalize care for each Mayo Clinic patient.
- In the future, your medical provider may be able to give you the best medical solutions based on your DNA and alert you to diseases or conditions that you might experience in your life.
- The exposome is the measure of all the exposures of a person in their lifetime and how those exposures relate to health and disease.
This year, we will have a scholarship that will allow for a limited number (~30) of individuals to join the conference virtually for free. This is the first time we have offered such a scholarship, and high school teachers and students may apply.
If you are a successful applicant , you would be granted livestream access to the conference.
This would be an excellent opportunity for those that want to learn more about what may eventually become the future of medicine. There will be presentations held throughout the day.
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions.
CONNECT WITH US!
Angi McAndrews, Principal
Mike Widman, Assistant Principal
Teri Linander, Assistant Principal
Sarah Brooks, Licensed School Nurse
Barb Erickson, Health Office Nurse
Kris Hames, Office Manager
Erin Kroc, Registrar & Attendance
Amy Clark, Receptionist
Support Services 328-5800
Dan VanWinkle, 6th Grade School Counselor
Trish Fierst, 7th Grade School Counselor
Amy Carstensen, 8th Grade School Counselor
Akilah Sharif, School Social Worker
Leah Mattern, School Social Worker
For assistance in (your language), please call 328-XXXX
Para asistencia en español, por favor marque al 328-4241.
Za pomoc na bosanskom jeziku pozovite 328-4243
"إذا رغبت في الحصول على هذه المعلومات باللغة العربية يرجي الإتصال بقسم الترجمة علي الرقم 4246-328"
Haddii aad jeclaan lahayd in aad hesho macluumaadkaan oo ku qoran Soomaali, fadlan la soo xiriir waaxda EL(bartaha ingariiska) 328 4247.
“如果需要中文援助请拨打电话 ：507-328-4238 (办公室） 或者 507-398-9448 （手机)
“ Để được giúp đở bằng Tiếng Việt xin Gọi đến số 271-8366