InTheLoop - May 31 to June 3
BCS Lumberton's Weekly News - Editor, D. O'Brien
- J. Kamau, Principal
- M. Castellane, Supervisor of Education
- R. McGill, Secretary
Prom 2016 at The Mansion, Voorhees, NJ
May 31 to June 3
1. Prom 2016 was a huge success. Check out our videos!
2. The Senior Trip to Great Adventure is June 7. Seniors: Bring your permissions slips back ASAP!
3. Teachers and students: if you would like to be in our "Lip Sync" talent show, see Ms. Brown or Ms. Ida to sign up by Monday, June 6th!
4. The ABC program has concluded for 2015-2016. Thank you for your support.
5. This is the last week Smitty's will be open. Please see below for menu changes.
6. Sign in and out daily. Swipe in and out daily.
finish this week
Soup – stuffed pepper
Chicken Caesar salad
Friday – pizza by the slice
We will have brownies for the ABC program points.
Tomato blossom stuffed with chicken salad of greens
Tuesday – parmesan crusted fish with rice and broccoli
Pork shop or roasted pork shoulder over stuffing, fresh broccoli
Limited amounts of each
Closed for the year after that
Challenge and expect more
Your students need to feel like their brains hurt when leaving your class. Sort of like when you work muscles in the gym and you become sore. Make the work rigorous!
Why should the students be interested in this lesson/activity or project? Make connections that are relevant to their lives.
This is being done well @Lumberton. We know that this piece is critical to reaching the diverse and unique population of students we serve.