- Irvine was born Robert P. Irvine and was raised in Wiltshire, England (1965). He began his cooking career upon enlisting in the Royal Navy at the age of fifteen.
- After completion of his 10 year tour of duty, Robert performed consultant work within Bali, Jakarta, and Ho Chi Minh City
- Executive Chef aboard numerous cruise ships and high end establishments such as Trumps Taj Mahal, culminating with the five-star MS Crystal Harmony.
- known for his many televised shows and restaurants, such as - Restaurant: Impossible (2011), Dinner: Impossible (2007) and Restaurant Express (2013).
- Irvine lived with his first wife Karen in Absecon, New Jersey, before buying another home in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- Irvine married former WWE and current TNA star Gail Kim on 10 May 2012
- Father with Karen Irvine of two daughters, Annalise and Talia.
Description of Career
Chefs and head cooks oversee the daily food preparation at restaurants and other places where food is served. They direct kitchen staff and handle any food-related concerns. Chefs and head cooks work in restaurants, private households, and other establishments where food is served. They often work early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays. The work can be hectic and fast paced. Most chefs and head cooks work full time. Most chefs and head cooks learn their skills through work experience. Others receive training at a community college, technical school, culinary arts school, or 4-year college. A small number learn through apprenticeship programs or in the Armed Forces.
"Secret to Success"
Robert's military training of culinary arts and discipline have allowed for a determination and will to strive for perfection and achieve excellence at any and every occasion.