THE Summer SCOOP: July 15, 2022
Deer Creek Middle School
Deer Creek Residency Verification
The 2022-2023 school year is quickly approaching. Don't forget that schedule pick-up day is Tuesday, August 2nd. To ensure that you have a smooth schedule pick-up day/start to the school year it's important that you complete the following items:
- Residency Verification: All students must verify that they reside in the district. The instructions for completing residency verification are below.
- Obligations: If you have a textbook, Chromebook, or other obligation you would have received an email this summer. Prior to receiving your schedule you must return or pay for items still checked out to you.
- Online Registration:(Most of you completed this in the Spring) if you have not completed it you would have received an email from our registrar Sarah Phillips.
In order to comply with state and district enrollment policies, please complete this form in full and attach it with the required documentation as noted in the form. This form must be completed and verified before a student will receive a schedule or get assigned to course rosters.
Please note that all bills must be addressed to the guardian at the student's primary address as listed in our student records in Infinite Campus.
If the returning enrollee has had a change in address they must provide a new settlement statement or new lease, along with a current utility bill. Families with expired leases must provide a new lease or amendment and a utility bill. Each document must be signed by all parties.
All utility bills must reflect service dates in July or August 2022.
Residency Form Instructions and Submission:
- 2022-23 RETURNING_STUDENT Summer Residency Form-fillable.pdf
- Open a new email to
- In the SUBJECT line, add the First and Last Name of your OLDEST child currently enrolled in Deer Creek Schools
- Attach the following to the email:
- This completed/signed Residency Form
- A copy of your original utility bill showing the service dates in JULY OR AUGUST, 2022 & the "mailed to" name/address
- Your new/updated lease (if expired) or settlement statement/warranty deed (if you've moved since last verification)
5. Send the email to the school of your OLDEST child (If you are receiving this email your oldest child should be attending the MS so use email@example.com)
All questions need to be directed to the school in which your child is enrolled. Please know that our sites will be closed to the public until Monday, July 25, 2022.
7th Grade TDAP Booster Immunization Requirement
📣 DCMS Schoolwide Announcements 📣
August 2nd DCMS Schedule Pick-Up Day!
8th GRADE 8am-11am
8am-9am last name A-I
9am-10am last name J-S
10am-11am last name T-Z
11am-12pm DCMS BUILDING CLOSED FOR LUNCH
7TH GRADE 12pm-3pm
12pm-1pm last name A-I
1pm-2pm last name J-S
2pm-3pm last name T-Z
*In an effort to reduce the amount of families in our building at one time, we have assigned schedule pick up times based on your last name. Thank you for your help!
Students will be able to tour the building, find their classes, practice unlocking their lockers, etc. during their designated time slot. We will also have tables for picking up school supply packs, picking up Chromebook covers, dropping off medications, t-shirt pick-up, PTO info, athletic info, transportation, lunch accounts, etc.
(If you are not able to come to DCMS on this date, our office will be open Aug 3rd -- 9th, and you can pick-up your child's schedule anytime from 8:00am--3:00pm on these dates.)
2022-2023 Free and Reduced Meal Information
State and Federal Covid Regulations regarding free lunches for all students has ended.
Please complete the FREE & REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATION to determine your child's eligibility for lunch cost.
22-23 BREAKFAST PRICES
All Schools - $1.95
Adults - $2.20
22-23 LUNCH PRICES
Elementary - $3.10
4th & 5th Grade Center - $3.10
Intermediate - $3.10
Middle School $3.10
High School - $3.45
Adults - $4.23