Field Park Principal's Update
February 7, 2020
Hello Field Park Families,
If you did not receive this email directly from me, please reach out so I can be sure to update our system! Thank you!
Things to Check Out:
- Field Park Fun Fair - Flyer, SignUp Genius for Volunteers
- Student Council Smencil Sale Flyer
- Word from WSFEE - video tour
- Hinsdale Humane Society Art Contest
- CodEX Classes (gr. 3-5) at McClure
- Western Springs Lacrosse Information
- Western Springs Softball Information
Updates for the Week of 2/10 - 2/14:
- Tues., 2/11: 5th Grade Parents: Robert Crown Informational Meeting, 7pm in McClure library
- Fri., 2/14: Fun Lunch, Valentine's Day parties
Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Dates:
- Mon., 2/17: No School: President's Day
- Tues., 2/18: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30pm
- Thurs., 2/20: Science Fair at the Brookfield Zoo
- Fri., 2/21: PTO Meeting, 9:45am in the Library/Lab
Please feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns!
FIELD PARK UPDATES:
Field Park Fun Fair!
Word from WSFEE
Word from WSFEE
The Western Springs Foundation for Educational Excellence (WSFEE) Board is excited to announce the approval of several grants so far this academic year; we will highlight one grant each week in the Principal Updates at each school. This week, we’ll continue to learn more about Renovation for Innovation (R4I) with a quick video tour of a classroom that underwent renovation for the 2019-2020 school year: 6-8 Art, Sam Schroeder, McClure
If you have a great idea to enhance the learning of our D101 students, but seek the funding, consider submitting a grant request. Please visit WSFEE’s website at www.wsfee.org.