Eastside Dream Builders
Eastside Elementary Parent Newsletter
October 11th, 2021
The purpose of this form is for Eastside to gather interest from parents and community members to be involved in our school through morning and video greetings and shout outs.
Character Strong for October!
- Oct. 13th-End of 1st nine weeks
- Oct. 15th-Award's Assembly
- Oct. 15th-First grade field trip to the pumpkin patch
- Oct. 16th-Fall Festival Games
- Oct. 18th-Flu Shot Clinic
- Oct. 19th-1:30 early dismissal/Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Oct. 21st-1:30 early dismissal/Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Oct. 22nd-Kindergarten field trip
- Oct. 23rd-Fall Festival coronation
- Oct. 25th-4th grade field trip to Pinnacle Mtn.
- Oct. 25th-29th-Red Ribbon Week
- Oct. 29th-5th grade field trip to Petit Jean
- Nov. 1st-No school for students
- Nov. 5th-Spirit Day
- Nov. 5th-2nd grade field trip
- Nov. 8th-12th-3rd, 4th, and 5th Interim 1 assessments
R.I.S.E October Newsletter
A few announcements
- Instruction begins at 7:45 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50. If you arrive past 7:50 please walk your child to the doors so you can sign them into the office.
- If you have any transportation changes, please make sure that you let Mrs. Whitney know by 2:30pm. This ensures that she has enough time to alert teachers of the change. Teachers may not check communication throughout the day, so changes need to go through the office.
- Information about the school day and the district's response to COVID-19 can be found here.
- The updated school calendar for the 2021-22 school year can be found here.
- Parents of students in grades 3-5, please revisit with your child the school's dress code! Tank tops must be at least 3 fingers wide and shorts must be fingertip length. Thank you for your help with this!
Check out Mrs. Hogg's Bitmoji Classroom here! Click on the link to explore! Your kiddos would love this and it's a new room each week!