Mrs. Koontz's Newsletter
February 1, 2016
- If your child will go home a different way than usual, you will need to write a note. If I do not have a note saying they will go home a different way, I will send them home their normal way.
- If you have any extra boxes of tissues, we would be very happy to have them. We go through them very quickly.
- Please, please make sure your child has a supply of pencils and a dry erase marker (black works best). I have depleted my supply of dry erase markers for the year.
- As the weather has finally turned cold, I would like to remind everyone that we go outside every day unless it is raining. Students who are not appropriately dressed will not be permitted to go outside. Please check and make sure your child comes to school dressed to go outside at 10:00 am. Thank you.
- A letter regarding our valentine exchange will go home shortly. I ask that everyone bring in a small box (ie tissue, shoe box, etc.) that we can use as a mailbox for our valentines. Please send this in by Wednesday, February 10.
February 5 - Group pictures
February 10 - Have small box in for valentine exchange (letter coming home Monday)
February 12 - Class Valentine Exchange
February 15 - No school for students
February 18 - Spirit Day/Chic Fil A Night
February 26 - Early Release day (11:30)