Best Apps, Digital Tools,& Websites
To Increase Your Student's Achievement Workshop
Specifically Designed for educators in grades K-12!
Effectively Use Technology in the Classroom!
Technology is great for providing explicit instruction, meaningful practice, and student-designed projects and presentations. In this interactive seminar, explore the best apps, digital tools, and websites that will engage your learners and accelerate their learning. Be sure to bring your device or laptop for the hands on make-and-take projects and ideas.
- Practical strategies for using devices to increase learning in reading, writing and math
- Best apps to teach the TEKS
- Reading intervention Apps for struggling students
- Apps for decoding, fluency, vocabulary, Comprehension, and Writing
- Highly efficient teacher apps and tools to save you time
- Apps & websites perfect for creating videos, presentations, visuals, and digital products required to meet state curriculum standards
- Tips and tricks to use devices efficiently including managing the devices, whether you have one or many!
- Teacher-friendly digital tools to help you work smarter, not harder
- And MUCH MORE!!!
Meet The Presenter
Kelly Harmon is a national presenter who has more than 24 years of experience working with at-risk students. She presents on a wide range of topics including RTI, technology, and reading, writing, and strategies for highly effective teachers. She works as an instructional coach for schools and districts across the United States. She also works with the Bureau of Education and Research, as well as Learning Sciences Marzano Center.
Best Apps, Digital Tools, & Websites Workshop
Friday, June 10th, 8:30am
77 Northeast Interstate 410 Loop
San Antonio, TX
Holiday Inn- San Antonio Airport (North Star Mall)
77 NE Interstate 410 Loop
San Antonio, TX
8:00am - 8:30am Registration
8:30am - 11:30am Morning Session
Lunch is on your own.
12:30pm - 3:30pm Afternoon Session
Wifi will be provided
B.Y.O.D. (Bring your own device)
6 hours of professional development earned
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
$195 per participant
Administrators attend for FREE with registration of 3 or more teachers!
**10% discount for groups booking 3 or more! ($175 Per Person)
*** Register for 2 or more days of our Summer 2016 Professional Development and receive a 10% discount on each day's price! ($175 per day)
You can register by Faxing, Calling, or Emailing your registration form in.
Purchase Orders are accepted.
Please Make Checks or Purchase Orders out to Kelly Harmon & Associates
Call (817) 583-1290
Fax (972) 369-7327
For more Information please contact us today!
Other Workshop Offerings!
We offer all of our workshops as onsite trainings! Contact us for more information!
Check Out Kelly Harmon's New Book!
Kelly Harmon & Robert Marzano teamed up to writePracticing Skills, Strategies, & Processes. The book is part of the Essentials for Achieving Rigor Series.
Practicing Skills, Strategies, & Processes: Classroom Techniques to Help Students Develop Proficiency explores explicit techniques for mastering this crucial strategy of instructional practice. It includes:
- Explicit steps for implementation
- Recommendations for monitoring students’ ability to develop fluent thinking
- Adaptations for students who struggle, have special needs, or excel in learning
- Examples and non-examples from classroom practice
- Common mistakes and ways to avoid them