Welcome to PC Perks
INSIDER INFORMATION, SPECIAL PRICING AND SUPERIOR SERVICE
Thank you for becoming my Preferred Customer
You should receive your products within 5-7 business days from the day your order was placed. Remember, as my Preferred Customer (PC) you will receive a 10% discount on all product purchases and free FedEx ground shipping on all orders over $80! Please CLICK HERE and bookmark my website for easy access in the future.
Don't forget, all Rodan + Fields products are backed by a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, you may return the unused portion of the product (even an empty container!) for an exchange or full refund of the purchase price. And that applies to every single order -- not just your initial order.
PCs have perks! Check out my Rewards Program
As my PC you are automatically enrolled in my personal Rewards Program. How does it work? Simple! Earn 8 points in a 12 month period and earn a free regimen of choice!* There are 3 easy ways to get you closer to that regimen:
- Earn 1 Point for every order placed! This includes replenishment and ad hoc orders $80 and above.
- Earn 2 Points for every Preferred Customer referral!** When your friends and family start to notice how great your skin looks, let them know they can decide how tomorrow looks, too! With their permission, pass along their name and contact information to me.
- Earn 4 Points for every R+F Consultant referral!** Do you know someone who could use a little extra cash in their pocket? Let them know you may have a great opportunity for them! With their permission, pass along their name and contact information to me. This applies to YOU becoming a Consultant, as well!
I will send you an up to date "punch card" (pictured above) with every replenishment order reminder email I send to keep you updated on your point total.
The proof is in the picture!
Change takes time, and change in skin is often gradual. I want to you to be able to see your changes! While you're waiting for your products to arrive take a "Before" picture that will serve as your personal baseline to document how far you've come.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS TO TAKING A GREAT BEFORE PHOTO:
1. Have someone take it for you, if possible. It can be hard to capture your whole face in selfies.
2. Whether it's a selfie or not, take multiple pictures and cover multiple angles.
3. Have a clean face and pull your hair back so that we can see every inch of you. (No makeup, ladies -- not even mascara!) Don't worry, these photos are for YOU to document YOUR progress.
4. Find a well lit room -- natural or artificial light is OK -- preferably with a plain wall so that there aren't distractions.
5. Don't be afraid to get close! Frame your face and make sure it's as close to the center of the photo as possible. If you have specific concerns (i.e. your eyes, a sun spot on your left cheek) take a specific before photo of the targeted areas!
Once again, I'd like to say thanks. I take the battle with your individual skin concerns seriously and want you to be 100% satisfied at all times! I will check in with you and monitor your progress from time to time, but I'm counting on you to reach out to me with any questions or problems you may have. That's what I'm here for!
I am so excited for your personal Rodan + Fields journey to begin -- and feel honored to be a part of it. Your best skin is in front of you.
I want to know more! Tell me more!
Should you ever need to edit the products in your replenishment order, change your shipping information, or update billing details please visit my website and login to your account. I'll always give you a friendly reminder via email about one week before your next scheduled order, which you can choose to delay as many times as you'd like. And if you need help? Give me a call or shoot me an email/text - I'd be more than happy to walk you through it. You can also find additional information here.
* At least 2 points must come from a Preferred Customer or Consultant referral.
** Referral points will be awarded 60 days after the new Preferred Customer/Consultant's enrollment date.