Miss Wright's First Grade Gazette
September 8th-September 11th
What we're working on:
- Daily 5 Building Stamina
- Phonics Skill: short i
- Subjects of a sentence
she, take, up, what
Spelling words: six, lip, in, wig, it, did, mix, sit, pin, fix
Big Question: Who helps animals?
- Stories about comparing
- Stories about missing part
- All kinds of subtraction stories
- Connecting addition and subtraction
Rules-Why we follow them and who enforces them at school, home, and the community.
Matter-What is mass? Comparing mass
- Please read at least 3 times a week.
- Spelling Test friday
- EARLY DISMISSAL @ 1:15 Wednesday, September 9th
- Curriculum Night Thursday 6:00
No Star Student
Thursday, Sep. 10th, 6pm
8817 Wornall Road
Kansas City, MO
RSVPs are enabled for this event.