Team News 1.12
Daring Greatly in Faith, Academics, & Service for SMCS
Week 2 of 2020. You got this!!!
Thank you all for a fabulous first week back. Here we go!
Tuesday, Jan. 14th, 3:45-5pm
- PTC MEETING: Need Awardees, Will do Mission in Action @ Meeting
- Catholic Schools Week
- School-Wide Classroom and Behavior Management/Development (book study begins in FEBRUARY!!)---Read Article below, be ready to discuss.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Reminders and Updates
- Paylocity--finalize all timesheets on Monday by 12PM. Thank you!
- Please email all parents that have not signed up for conferences by Tuesday.
- Dinner will be provided on Thursday and Lunch on Friday.
- NWEA testing will conclude this week. Thank you all for your support and patience! ALMOST THERE. Well halfway. Progress, not perfection.
- Time off requests: PLEASE, email me or text me BEFORE or at least immediately after you put in paylocity. Thank you.
Discipline Failures: One Teacher's Opinion, What's yours? What do you want to see? Be ready to discuss at Team Meeting
This Week's Scheduled Interruptions/Off Campus/Subbing
Monday: Ms. Sally out, Mr. Patrick to Sub. Ms. Molly out at 8:45AM, back ASAP.
Tuesday: Ms. Salazar doctor @ 4--Team Meeting Still Happening!
Thursday: Conferences 4PM to 7:30PM, Dinner Provided
Friday: Early Release, Conferences 1PM to 4:30PM, Lunch Provided
JANUARY Mass Information
Jan 17 Middle School
Jan 24 Middle School
ALL SCHOOL MASS SUNDAY, JANUARY 26: All School Mass, Catholic Schools Week, PREK and KINDER to sponsor
Jan 31 4th grade
Please always confirm readers and begin practicing with them by Tuesday. Please email your assignments to Ms. Cortez and Ms. Salazar by Wednesday.
2020 Duty Schedule
Progress Report Quarter 3: Grades complete by Sunday, Feb 9th.
Report Card Quarter 3: Grades and Skill Sets due by March 17 at 7PM.
Progress Report Quarter 4: Grades complete by Sunday, April 19.
8th Grade Report Card: Grades complete by May 22.
Kinder to 7th Grade: Take grades and complete until May 29.
SHOUT OUTS, Special KUDOS this Past Week
- Mrs. Daigle for always jumping into sub last minute needs.
- Ms. Medina, Mr. Patrick, Ms. Sheila, Mrs. Fischer for subbing on Friday for PreK--Team work!
- Mr. Victor and Mrs. Lori for supporting the Kitchen--you make french bread pizza like pros. It was delicious.
- Our weekend warriors: Mrs. Torres and Coach Garcia plus your teams and our many team members supporting their own kids and classrooms---you bring us together through our extracurricular competitions. Thank you!
- Mrs. Cortez for getting us in gear and moving with NWEA. We thank you for keeping us academically rigorous!
- SO MUCH MORE GRATITUDE---all the little things you do each minute that never go noticed publicly and keep us glued together and firmly rooted in CHRIS.
I NEED YOUR HELP! I don't see everything on campus. At least every other week, could you text me or email me or tell me in the hall, something awesome one our team members did? I'd like to make it public.