by makayla locklear
- Engineering Associate- work on marine structures, coastal engineering, structural design
- Manufacturing Engineer- aspects of manufacturing engineering functions including manufacturing process development and support
- Assistant Operations Manager-Providing administrative support for Company Principals, Preparation of marketing and proposal materials.
- Engineering Associate- Bachelor of science degree in civil, structural, Geotechnical or coastal Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineer- four year Engineering degree or a two year degree with five year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Assistant Operations Manager-
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in business, finance, marketing or related field