Union Mine High School
Home of the Diamondbacks
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
League Games have begun this week for Fall Sports Teams!
Reminder! Backpacks not allowed at after-school activities!
They will no longer be stored or kept by staff at any of these events. It is your responsibility to either leave your backpack at home or find a safe place to store it.
The school is not responsible for any lost or stolen bags.
Interested in GSA?
Attention All Around Gaming Club Members
Next week we return to Thursday lunch meetings.
Check out the college reps coming to the CCC this week:
- Today: University of Oregon at break.
- Thursday: Azusa Pacific at lunch in N1.
- Friday: Grand Canyon University at break.
Community Service Fair tomorrow!
Free showing of The Great Gatsby, September 21
- Movie starts @ 6:00pm
- We will be accepting cash donations for the Red Cross and refreshments will be sold at intermission.
- Everyone is welcome!
Looking for work? Scorekeepers needed
Red Cross Fund Drive ends Friday, September 21
Attention Safe School Ambassadors
Homecoming is September 29!
- $20 (with an ASB )
- $30 (without an ASB)
- Tickets will be sold at lunch in front of the C building.
- Remember, School ID Cards are needed to purchase tickets for HOMECOMING.
- Your HOMECOMING tickets will be loaded onto your ID Card when you purchase them. (this is new this year)
- No ID Card = no tickets.
- Also, you must clear any book fines before you purchase a ticket.
- Go to the finance window to get your ID or ASB card or to clear any fines.
- If you are bringing a non-UMHS Student to Homecoming, pick up your guest pass from the AP Office. Reminder: your guest has to be enrolled in high school or younger than 19 years old. Questions? See Erin in the AP Office.
- Guest passes must be turned in by next Wednesday, 9/26 at the latest!
Click here for the guest pass.
Serve your Detentions
Buy your 2018-19 Yearbook now for $70!
- Only $70 until September 28!
- Purchase online or by cash or check to room B-2.
Get your PSAT tickets now:
Click here for more info.