Union Mine High School
Friday, August 18, 2017
The Daily Diamondback is now digital!
Please be sure to check this link daily for our announcements and links to important info and events. smore.com/z20wx
Happy Birthday to the following Union Mine Staff and Students:
Staff: George Shampine's birthday is Sunday 8/20.
- Audrey Matheson, Brenda Morales, and Jimmy Turnboo.
This weekend the following students will be celebrating their birthdays:
- Saturday, 8/19: Kaelynn Carpenter, Jedidiah Prichard, and Camille Scher
- Sunday, 8/20: Ethan Bandy, Mikenna McGrew-Darnell, Isabelle Norrish, and Madeline Swasey
Today is the last day to join Cross Country.
See Mr. Aliff in Room C206 at 3:15pm if you are interested.
Attention - stats people needed for Football!
The Union Mine Yearbook is on sale now!
Yearbooks are on sale now for the lowest price of the year!
Order yours now before August 25th at www.jostensyearbooks.com
or bring cash/check to room D6.
Seniors: Schedule your free yearbook senior portrait by August 25th! Get the information from Mrs. Sager in room D6. More information is posted on our UMHS website.
Early Bird Yearbook Pricing!
Get your yearbook for the lowest price of the year!
- $70 from August 4 to August 24
- Price changes to $75 on August 25
- Order online at www.jostensyearbooks.com
Attention Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: Textbooks & Fines
Reminders for next week...
(Qualification for CSF requires students take college prep, honors and AP course work and achieve a 3.5 or higher GPA. )
Boat Regatta is August 30
ASB Card Info
- All home sporting games are free (excluding championship and playoff games!)
- Homecoming and Prom dance tickets will be discounted by $5!
- Howdy and Aloha dances will be discounted by $2!
- 10% off all new merchandise in the Student Store!
How can you buy an ASB Card?
- Bring cash or check (made out to Union Mine High School or UMHS) in the amount of $30 to C207 during lunch.
Things to Remember:
- If you lose your ID card, there will be a $5 replacement fee.
Stop It App
Our students will have access to the STOPit mobile app, which has two simple but powerful features.
- Report can be used by students to report incidents to school contacts anonymously.
- Get Help can be used to engage in anonymous two-way communication with school contacts.
In order to try out for any sport the following must be completed:
See Coach McGowan in Room E-10 with any questions.