Union Mine High School
Home of the Diamondbacks
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Congratulations to Girls Golf!
Please congratulate the Girls Golf Team for completing an undefeated season and winning the SVC League title yesterday!
· Payton Darrah
· Grace Salvestrin
· Kyla Denault
· Maddie Sorber
· Emily Wheeler
· Mercedes Merry
· Sydney Kopping
· Eva Camps
· Melanie Arechega
Also congratulate Payton, Grace, Kyla, Maddie and Emily for earning ALL-League Honors!
Attention FUTURE Softball Players-Meeting today
- Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 in the UMHS Cafeteria
- 3:30 to 5:00pm.
Safe School Ambassador Meeting tomorrow in DBACK
United Sports Track & Field
College Reps on campus
UMHS Presents: NOISES OFF!
- Opening Night is Friday, October 19, 2018 @ 7:00pm
- October 20, 25, 26 and 27 @ 7:00pm
- Sunday, October 21 @ 5:00pm
Attention Future WRESTLERS (Thursday)
- Thursday, October 18
- In Room N-1
Pre-Register for Winter Sports by Friday October 26!
- Turn in a sports physical to Mrs. Kling (front office)
- Pre-Register online thru the 8 to 18 website (parents do online)
- Have a 2.0 or higher GPA
- No book fines
Winter sports include: Boys & Girls Basketball, Boys & Girls Soccer, Ski/Snowboard Team, Wrestling Team.
Tryouts are Monday, October 29! See Mrs. Kling in the front office with any questions!
Reminder! Backpacks not allowed at after-school activities!
They will no longer be stored or kept by staff at any of these events. It is your responsibility to either leave your backpack at home or find a safe place to store it.
The school is not responsible for any lost or stolen bags.
Attention ALL students! Got Photos?
- Group and couples shots appreciated as well as any other shots from the night!
- Email them to us at email@example.com or share them using the Jostens ReplayIt App.
- Come to B2 (between the counseling office and the library) during DBack on October 17th, 24th, or 31st.
- This is a very special opportunity that can guarantee you to be in the yearbook!
Attention all Seniors! Class of 2019!
- Friday October 26th Saturday October 27th in C208.
- Go to billsmithphoto.com to book your appointment now!
COLLEGE ATHLETICS NIGHT AT EDHS, October 23
Students and parents from all four high schools are invited and encouraged to attend this
informational evening. Many topics will be discussed from NCAA Eligibility Compliance to tips on how to promote your student-athlete to colleges. Hear from three different collegiate and professional athletic advisors, and get all the information you need in order to achieve your dream of playing sports at the college level. Click here for more details.
- Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Where: EDHS Multipurpose Room (campus map attached)
- Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm