Union Mine High School
Home of the Diamondbacks
Monday, August 20, 2018
Yearbooks on sale now for the lowest price of the year!!
Purchase your 2018-19 yearbook now for only $70!
Get four free icons when you personalize your cover. Hurry this deal won't last!
- This offer ends this Friday August 24!
- Order online jostensyearbooks.com or come to room B2 with cash or check.
Attention all students interested in joining CSF – California Scholarship Federation club!
- Pick up an application in Mrs. Martinez’s room H-12 or in the counseling office.
- If you are a sophomore, junior, or senior returning CSF member, you must reapply.
- If you are a freshmen and were a CJSF member in middle school, please make a copy of your certificate and submit to Mrs. Martinez in H-12.
- All applications are due by this Friday, August 24.
Are you interested in competing in a speech and debate program
Attention ALL Students - Backpacks not allowed at after school activities/events!
Backpacks are not permitted at after school activities such as dances, any home games, etc.
They will no longer be stored or kept by staff at any of these events. It is your responsibility to either leave your backpack at home of find a safe place to store it.
The school is not responsible for any lost or stolen bags.
ASB Cards available for purchase
There is still time to purchase your ASB Card. An ASB card will get you free admission to games and many discounts on dances and other activities. The cost is $30 and they can be purchased from the finance window outside of the main office across from the Theatre. Please do not come through the AP office.