Gateway Reflection Questions
1. What is something you accomplished during this project that you are proud of?
I am proud to have done this whole project successfully.
2. What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you during this project?
Camryn said it sounded like a interesting project.
3. If you could change one thing that happened during this project, what would it be?
Well, I guess I would have to change the due dates of some things, because somethings were a-signed to long, and somethings weren't a -signed long enough.
4. What are the three most important things you learned during this project?
That creativity is important. Good research will give you a good start, and extra work pays off.
5. What is something you taught your teacher or classmates during this project?
A lot of things, of course about what I was researching, but also how important Ancient Roman and Egyptian beauty is, and how women and men were classified.
6. What was the best portion of your writing that you did during this project? Why do you think it is your best?
My digital product, because I got to show what I learned, but it was not a long paper, so that is why I think it was my best, also I got a 100 on it.
7. What are six adjectives that best describe this project?
8. When you consider the rest of your life, what percentage of what you learned during this project do you think will be useful to you?
Well it all depends, all on what career I go in. Because if I go in to the beauty industry what I have learned will help me, but if I go in to say data ( not that I will that is just what my mother wants) they it will not be helpful on less I am data - ing for say a beauty brand. But ether way it gave me a experience.
9. What advice would you give students who will participate in this project next year?
DON'T SLACK OFF. Because there is a lot of work to do.
10. If you could start this process over again, what would you change next time?
Not researching Roman as much as Egypt.