Seeking a new President of the United States of America
Roles and Responsibilities of the position...
- in charge of 15 cabinet departments
- can issue executive order which carriers the power of law
- directs foreign policy
- executive agreements with foreign countries
- in charge of nation's military
- can order soldiers into battle
- the leader of his/her political party
- selects national chairperson
- deals with economical issues
- plans government budget every year
Head of State
- ceremonial role
- a living symbol of the U.S
- veto power
- leads legislative agenda
- State of Union Address
Compensation & Benefits
- most likely a decrease in salary
- a LOT of duties and roles
- a target for attacks or assasinations
- given retirement funds
- provided with transportation...ex: cars, jets, helicopters..etc.
- provided with staff..ex: chef, maid service...etc.
- the "most powerful position in the world"
- you become the symbol of your country
Terms and Restrictions:
- must be at least 35 years old
- born in the U.S
- must have lived in the U.S for at least 14 years