Oh! The Places You'll Go!
2015-2016 LVES Weekly Staff Newsletter
Week of February 1-5, 2016
Monday's Professional Development
I will include the PD session attachment in the email, so you can register in Eduphoria. All sessions will be held at LVHS.
Tier 2 Meetings Thursday
"Soup"er Bowl Luncheon on Friday
- Kindergarten - Drinks
- 1st Grade and Specials - Appetizers
- 2nd Grade - Desserts
- 3rd Grade - Paper goods (bowls, napkins, utensils, cups)
- 4th Grade, SPROG and SPED - Side dishes and condiments (salads, fruit, cheese, etc)
We will set up in the conference room Friday morning. Don't forget to wear your favorite football jersey too!
PLC's this week...
LVISD Education Foundation Grants
Here is the link for the proposal and more information about the process:
DRA and IStation
Spring GT Screening
I am including the link to the PD information:
You must submit certificates of completion for your professional development through Workshop in Eduphoria. If you any questions or problems submitting certificates, please let me know.
Weekly Attendance Goal
- Judi Flores - February 5th
Happy birthday Judi...enjoy your special day!
Mark Your Calendar - be sure to add "Elementary Staff Calendar"
- February 1st - District Staff Development, Student Holiday
- February 3rd - Leadership Team Meeting, 3:05 pm
- February 4th - Tier 2 Meetings during conferences
- February 5th - "Soup"er Bowl Luncheon in conference room
- February 8th - Gen Ed/SPED Teachers meet during conferences
- February 9th - LVES Family Fun Night at PDQ, Kindergarten and Specials are representing LVES
- February 9th - 4th Grade Writing Benchmarks - no Title 1, Dyslexia or PLC this day, Teachers on Lunch duty
- February 9th - Michelle at admin meeting
- February 10th - CIP Team Meetings, 4th grade provides snacks
- February 12th - Valentine's Day Parties
- February 15th - Student and Staff Holiday, No School
- February 22nd - Tier 3 Meetings
- February 23rd - Lucas Miller Show, schedule coming soon
- February 23rd - Michelle at admin meeting
- February 24th - Student Support Meetings, 3:05 pm in library
- February 29th - Tier 3 Meetings
- March 1st - Spring Choir Concert, 2 pm and 7 pm