Wildcat Weekly Dec. 14th-18th
He's gonna find out who's naughty and nice
Thank Yous, Acknowledgements, and Applause
- Thanks to Holly, Jennifer, and Dorothy for organizing a great holiday party. What a hoot! I truly hope Taylor Bladow is thoroughly enjoying the Mr. Potato Head ornament she snagged from me. I didn't make out so bad; see video below.
- This week is SPIRIT WEEK! Monday is Twin Day, Tuesday is Ugly Sweater Day, Wednesday is Sports Day, and Thursday is Spirit Day.
- There is still time to sign up for the teacher talent show! Man, does it seem like it's going to be fun. We have 2nd & 3rd teaming up for a showstopper; Shelly, Cheyenne, and Edward have a beat planned; Amanda and Beth are in it to win it; the admin team will do something; Kinder has a skit prepared; 1st grade is working on a dance mash up. We still have space for more talent. Let me know ASAP so we can get you on the showcase list.
- Happy Birthday to me! Yep, I am the birthday gal this week and I'm excited to turn 43 on Wednesday! Whoot, whoot!
Ornament Exchange Fun
Updating your Mid Year Review in Randa!
Housekeeping items this week
- Secret Santa: Starts tomorrow!
- Choir concert on Thursday: Starts at 6:30pm and we hope you can make it!
- Potluck this Friday: Our holiday brunch is this Friday. There will be a sign up sheet in the staff lounge. We'll start breakfast at 8:30am, a game or two, and a treat to send us off in a Holly Jolly good mood.
- Video below is RANDA related! Please watch it so you know how to fill in the Mid Year Review cells.
- Housecleaning on FRIDAY: You are encouraged to clean out old resources like books and workbooks that are located in the para offices. We will have extra dumpster pick ups on Friday, December 18th. Ryan will coordinate some of the clean up because he knows which materials are outdated. Thanks for your help with this matter.
- Assembly at 8:15am on Friday. Dorothy will announce when it is time to bring down grade levels. Expect a note from Sarah re: cheerleaders who be present and in the gym.
Weekly Inspiration--Think & See Differently
Apple - Perspective