Ready to Take-Off in 2nd Grade!
Mrs. Williams: Room 111
- Bachelor's Degree in Education from Texas Wesleyan University
- Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from UT at Arlington
Certified to Teach:
- Early Childhood through 4th grade
- English as a Second Language
- Gifted and Talented
- 8 years in the classroom (1st, 2nd, 4th grades)
- 3 years in elementary public school as an instructional aide
- 6 years substitute teaching experience K-HS
Be prepared and present everyday
Come to school with a passion for learning!
Inform and involve parents as vital members of each student's learning team!
Do and be our best . . . Sometimes our best is better than we think we can!
The teacher's best + the parents'/guardians' best + the student's best = success