Middle School Mystery Retreat
February 19-21, 2016
Please try to pack in one medium suitcase or duffle bag and one carry-on. Luggage space is limited.
- Warm, Casual Clothes (layers are good, and it may be pretty cold. You also might get dirty!)
- Closed-toe regular sneakers
- Money for fast food dinner on the way up and lunch on the way back
- Bible, pen, notepad
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow
- Toiletries, Personal care items, Medicines
- Cell phones are allowed on this trip, but there will be times when students are required to leave them in their bags. We are not responsible for lost or damaged phones.
What NOT to bring...
- Fireworks of any kind
- Inappropriate media or movies
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Hamsters or other pets
As you know, most of this trip is a mystery. But, these are the details I can share with you...
- Friday February 19th we will attempt to leave from the Annex at 4:30pm.
- We will stop for dinner somewhere on the way to a very unique and special activity stop.
- After that activity, we will head to our destination for the rest of the time.
- Beds are provided, and there is heat and hot water. You will need a sleeping bag, though.
- Accommodations are slightly rustic, but more than adequate. Meals will be provided on site, as well as plenty of snacks.
- During our time, students will enjoy some great video-based Bible lessons, personal devotional time, deep discussions, various and unique recreation activities, and even a missions project!
- We'll head back late Sunday morning, eating lunch on the way, and arrive back at the Annex around 3pm! Then, your students can fill you in on all the fun they had...after they nap!