Organize your email, files, and favorites!
- How to use Windows Explorer to access and organize files on your computer
- How to organize emails by creating folders and contact groups
- How to organize your Internet bookmarks/favorites using bookmarks manager
- Plus, learn several organizational and Windows 7 tips and tricks including how to back your files up to Google Drive
- Leave with a cleaner, more organized computer!
Thursday, April 28th, 3:45-6:45pm
1904 Allen St
This class will be held in room C3 at Kelso High School. Teachers should bring their own laptops. This class will not be very productive for you if you do not.
Secondary teachers who want to get a jump start can arrive at 3:00 and leave at 6:00.
The class is worth 3 clock hours. Register for the class here: https://goo.gl/tyXsjv