OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
2022-23 Online School Registration is closed.
Please contact your school secretary to register your child.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR
- August 18 - Student parking permits available for purchase
- August 23 - NOSD School Picnic 5-7pm
- August 31 - New student and Freshman Orientation
- September 1 - First Day of School for the 2022-23 School Year
- September 5 - Holiday No School
- September 12 - Picture Day
- October 17- Picture Retake Day
- October 27 - End of Term 1
- October 28 - No School Records Day
2022-23 STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Student Parking Permits can be purchased starting August 18th.
- The cost for a Parking Permit is $90.00
- Registrations and any other prior fees must be paid before payment will be accepted for a Parking Permit.
- Students must have a parking permit to park on school grounds during the school day.
- A Parking Spot is a privilege.
- The system will work the same as in the past. Your student will have a permit number that corresponds with a numbered parking spot.
- Please bring in the color, make, model and license plate number of the vehicle(s) you intend to park at school. All of this information is needed before a permit tag will be issued.
- This year's student parking permits will be assigned on August 18th to those who purchase them. Senior students can pick their spot in the OHS office from 8-11 a.m. on August 18th and all other students may come in after 11 a.m. All spots are given on a first come, first served bases. (Student Parking Lot Map can be found in button below)
- To speed up the process and to avoid lines please have all registrations and fees paid prior to August 18th. A parking spot can be paid for through e-Funds. E-mail the OHS office at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the parking fee added to your Skyward account. You can then go directly to e-Funds and you will find the Parking Permit fee along with your student fees.
August 18th Seniors starting at 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. All other students may come in after 11 a.m.
NOSD Outdoor Facilities Campaign is Officially Underway
NEW STUDENT AND FRESHMAN ORIENTATION
Please plan to attend and learn more about how you can make high school successful. Parents/Guardians, there will be information we will be recording and sending home for you to view on your own to learn your role in supporting your student.
We are very excited to bring you into the Warrior Nation and look forward to a great year. Our Back to School Picnic is August 23rd, I hope you can make it!