Alex Mahnich, Lyric Boone, and Molly Richards
Six Business Activities
1. Generating ideas: Our product is a mini-milkshake that you can take anywhere. It's healthy and its container is biodegradable. Other ice cream companies (Baskin Robins, Coldstone, etc.) don't offer anything like this. It is completely unique.
2. Raising Capital: We will use loans and our own money. Each of us will use loans from our banks and our own money that we have.
3. Employee & Training: We recruit and family members and friends first. Then as the business grows, more people are hired. We train them in creating the milkshakes and packaging them. They need to have no sort of food allergies and basic packaging skills.
4. Buying Goods & Services: We will get supplies from stores and warehouses, like Prairie farms, for our ingredients and ice cream. We will use Global Sources for our kitchen supplies.
5. Marketing Goods & Services: We will use Facebook, the radio, and fliers at first. Once the business grows, we will move to billboards, T.V., and internet advertising. We will provide our own delivery services.
6. Maintaining Business Records: We will use Quickbooks and Square. We will also use our own spreadsheets as well so we can have a personal record. Handwritten notes and papers will also be used and kept in the store itself.
Business Goals (Short Term)
2. Have at least 70% costumer satisfaction by the end of the year
3. Increase advertisement budget each month for the next year
4. Award employees each month for their work
5. Spend the first month finding out our competition and figure out what we really have to offer