Edcamp South Jersey
An Un-Conference for Educators, by Educators. All free!
Ed-What? An Un-what?
Built on principles of connected and participatory learning, Edcamp strives to bring teachers together to talk about the things that matter most to them: their interests, passions, and questions. Teachers who attend Edcamp can choose to lead sessions on those things that matter, with an expectation that the people in the room will work together to build understanding by sharing their own knowledge and questions.
Edcamp South Jersey is:
- non-commercial and conducted with a vendor-free presence
- hosted by any organization interested in furthering the edcamp mission
- made up of sessions that are determined on the day of the event
- events where anyone who attends can be a presenter
- reliant on the “law of two feet” that encourages participants to find a session that meets their needs
Want to share an idea before you get here?
Feel free to post on our padlet by clicking here.
Want more information?
Looking to Sponsor?
If you are looking to help sponsor our event, please fill out this form.