By: Anna Wilke
Naya's Many Accomplishments
- At the age of 4, Naya booked the reoccurring role of Hillary Winston in the show "The Royal Family".
- Just a year later she got a part in the show "Family Matters" playing a young girl named Gwendolyn.
- Then in 2002, Naya played a role in the movie "The Master of Disguise".
- After a couple more years, Naya received the part in a show that would change her future forever, Santana Lopez in the show "Glee".
- In 2013, Naya released her first album as a singer called "Sorry".