Fruitvale Water Plan
What is the plan?
- To drill more wells where there is not any contamination
- To pump water from existing wells that are on the boundaries of the plume
- To help remove the contamination from the well and to get calne water in 2 years.
We need the community's help
We need to do some fundraisers to help pay the cost of the operation.
Peticides are bad for everything.
Plz help by cleaning out the chemicals in out water of Fruitvale.
We will need as much bottled water as much as we can.
Leading Edge Water Treatment to happen in Fruitvale.
Why should we choose this plan?
- I chose this one because we will have a reliable source of water when we get these wells drilled it will be clean water.
- Pumping these new wells are going to help clean the plume so more people can get more clean water to their homes.
- It will not immediately remove the contaminants from the water.
- There is a side effect the town will have to buy bottled water to survive.
- This will not stop the pesticides from entering the rivers and lakes but it will give the town better water.
How much will it cost?
- This project will cost about $200 to 400 million
- This will take about 2 to four years to complete