2.5.2016 Issue #22
Star Ship Report
- Remind.com - click here and follow directions to be added to my Remind list
- SB Science Expo - a message from the SBPTO
- Report Cards due today by 4:00pm
- Please remember to "POST" your plans in OnCourse.
- Last call for hosts (6) -- TCNJ Math/ Science students (Education majors) for the spring semester. (So far I think that I have 3 responses.) There would be 8 full day visits on Thursdays beginning mid February. Thank you in advance for your participation and willingness to give back by helping to shape future educators. Email me if you are interested.
- HVRSD Spelling Bee - This info will be shared with families.
- February 22nd 2:15pm -- Constellations "Reach out a Kindhearted Hand" plans are in motion. We will be running a Special Activity End of Day Schedule.
- Facilities - Mr. Savizon
Please keep Damian and/or Steve appraised of any concerns that you have regarding the upkeep of your classroom.
I would like everyone to consider this as a possibility for SB this year. I was actually thinking about adding a form of this idea to the schedule for February 22nd prior to Constellations. I welcome your feedback.
- Grade Level Meetings 4:00pm
- I&RS Meeting 8:30-9:30am
- Principal's Cabinet 8:00am
- SBPTO Mtg. 7:00pm
- Denim Day
- Report Cards "Go Live"
News articles from various publications - Lexile Levels can be changed to meet needs. Can be found in App form as well.
Going where no man has gone before...
2/15&16 -- School Closed
2/17 -- School Climate Committee 8:00am
RTI Meeting Grade 5 8:30am
Faculty Meeting 4:00pm
2/18 -- RTI Meeting Kindergarten 8:30am
RTI Meeting Grade 2 9:40am
2/19 -- Denim Day
RTI Meeting Grade 3 8:30am
Kindergarten 100th Day Celebration
2/22 -- Special Activity End of Day
RTI Meeting Grade 4 11:30am
2/23 -- RTI Meeting Grade 1 8:30am
2/27 -- Science Expo
2/29 -- PTO Book Fair