Welcome Back Phase 1
For PK-2nd Grade Students on your Assigned Day and Time
PK-2nd Grade Only- Face to Face Plan begins this week on your assigned day
- Face to Face is Optional
- PK-2nd Grade and MOID Only
- Only on Assigned day (M,Tue,Th, F) and at assigned time (7:40 or 10:40)
- Students required to wear masks
- Remote Learning will continue
- Student drop off only- Parents will remain in vehicles (No visitors in the building)
- Do Not line up for Carpool until 9:25 or 12:25 ( we want to safely dismiss Bus riders first)
- Hang your Campbell Carpool Tag from your rear view mirror
- PK-K Carpool- Behind Campbell just past the Cafeteria
- 1st & 2nd Grade Carpool- Front of school (near the gym)
- If there is a case of COVID-19 in your home, remain in remote learning. Contact the school for additional support
Phase 1 Face to Face Info for Pk, K, 1st, 2nd Grades
We are excited to start welcoming our youngest cougars back to Campbell on tomorrow, Tuesday, September 8, 2020. We can't wait to see you! Let's make your child's first day back a celebration. We will be cheering them on with pom poms as they make their way into the school from buses and cars. Parents will remain in their vehicles however; families are encouraged to decorate their car, have streamers etc. to make students feel welcome and excited about their return.
Be sure to check your mailboxes for letters that were sent to your homes on Wednesday. Carpool Tags are included along with your assigned day and time. Be sure your child wears the name tag we included on their assigned day.
Here are some very important things to remember:
- Please have your child bring their supplies - (workbooks, pencils, makers, crayons, notebook, agenda, etc.) We will not share materials.
- We will provide snack. No breakfast or lunch will be served. Students may bring a water bottle. Water fountains are for refill only.
- Masks are required for all students and staff. Hand sanitizer will be provided and students will have a scheduled break for hand washing.
- Take your child’s temperature at home and check for any signs of illness. If they have a temperature or show any symptoms, keep them at home.
- Temperature checks will take place at carpool and as students arrive on buses.
- If your child takes medications or has any chronic conditions such as asthma or allergies make sure you notify your child's teacher and contact our Campbell Clinic assistant Ms. Garnett. Garnettem@fultonschools.org
- Students should be picked up from school on time to allow for sanitation between learning sessions.
- If a student is not picked up, a social worker will follow up to provide support for families.
- If your child is a bus rider, please be at the stop 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled time for both pick up and drop off.
- Remember, an adult must meet their student at the bus stop.
- Parents, Remain in your vehicles at all times as we celebrate the arrival of our Cougars. Staff will assist children to class
- Parents are not allowed to visit teachers in person. Emails, phone calls and Teams conferences are encouraged.
- If your child is absent, please contact the teacher.
Carpool ( Starts @ 7:25/9:25 & 10:25/12:25 )
- Remain in your vehicles. Staff will be there to welcome you and complete temperature checks
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Student Carpool is at the back of the school (just past the cafe)
- 1st and 2nd Grade Student Carpool is in the front of the school (near the gym)
Important Carpool Info
Phase 1 Bus Stops & Times
Important Carpool Info
- Carpool starts at 7:25/9:25 & 10:25/12:25
- Do not line up early. We want to safely clear buses first
- Remain in Vehicles
- Students should exit vehicles independently
Phase 1 Bus Stops & Times
- check document for stops and
- DO NOT put students on Bus if they are sick
- Adult must be at stop
- Arrive 15 min. prior to pick-up/drop-off
- Students wear masks
Community Back to School Drive Up Event!
Saturday, Sep. 19th, 11am-1pm
6280 Bryant Street
Union City, GA
Social distancing is required.
Your student/child must be present.
For more information, please call 770-312-1586.
ALL PARENTS MUST BE ENROLLED!! Complete if you are not on the parent portal
All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student to activate an account. To verify identity, you will be asked to provide the following information about 1 student in your household:
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (19-20 grade level)
Be sure to check your SPAM, Junk Mail, or Clutter. The activation email sent by infinite campus sometimes lands here.
Please call the school at 470-254-3430 if you need assistance.
It is very important that ALL parents have access to Infinite Campus. This is how we will communicate with you and how you will receive report cards and other valuable information about your student.