Cambridge HS Media Center News
Like to show off your students' work? So do we!
Our electronic resources are growing... You won't believe the titles we have for you...and an APP!
A small sample of our titles: (all titles accessible by all students simultaneously in class and/or from home)
- African American Eras (4 v)
- American Decades (10 v)
- Animal & Plant Anatomy (11 v)
- Chemical Elements (3 v)
- Constitutional Amendments (3 v)
- Diseases and Disorders (3 v)
- Drama for Students (16 v)
- Encyclopedia of Drugs, Alcohol & Addictive Behavior (4 v)
- Encyclopedia of U.S. Political History (7 v)
- European Writers (14 v)
- Gale Contextual Encyclopedia of World Literature (4 v)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health (2 v)
- History in Dispute (21 v)
- International Encyclopedia of Political Science (8 v)
- Nations and Nationalism (4 v)
- Novels for Students (16 v)
- Poetry for Students (16 v)
- Popular Controversies in World History (4 v)
- Scholarships, Fellowships and Loans (3 v)
- Supreme Court Drama: Cases that Changed America (5 v)
- U*X*L Encyclopedia of Biomes (3 v)
- U*X*L Encyclopedia of World Mythology (5 v)
- World Eras (10 v)
Fulton Student Media Festival
Our collaboration area is ready for your small groups!
The DVD collection is growing...
Our computer lab has 33 computers, an interactive projector, and a document camera.