Classroom Based Inquiry
OSU course ED T&L 6052 (ends SU 15)
Do you want to practice having a more focused way to reflect on your teaching?
This graduate level action research course (3 semester hours credit) is personalized to your own classroom practice!
It is open to ANYONE in K-12, in ANY content area, and meets one of the course requirements for those interested in earning the P-6 Math Specialist Endorsement.
Fee waivers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
All sessions are ON SITE within Hilliard City Schools! No OSU traffic or parking to navigate!
All sessions meet from 4:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Locations vary (same location as Elementary Coaches meetings in 2015)
- January 13 at Darby Creek Elementary
- January 27 at Darby Creek Elementary
- February 3- individual conferences to be scheduled at Hilliard Crossing Elementary
- February 10 at Hilliard Crossing Elementary
- March 31 at Avery Elementary
- April 7 individual conferences to be scheduled at Alton Darby Elementary
- May 5 at Central Office
- May 12 individual conferences to be scheduled at Central Office
- May 19 at Central Office
Additionally, there are two full days:
June 2 at Central Office from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Participants will share their research and results, give and receive feedback,
and plan a Summer Academy seminar day for presenting their work
June 8 Summer Seminar Day 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.