5 Safety Tips
2. If an infant is choking do the same actions given in the last point.
3. If a child or infant becomes unconscious after choking give rescue breaths, give chest compressions (30), and look for and remove object if seen, then give 2 rescue breaths. If breaths don't make chest rise repeat steps.
4. If you're doing CPR on a child or infant give 30 chest compression, 2 rescue breaths and then repeat until you find obvious sign of life.
5. To control external bleeding cover the wound, apply direct pressure until bleeding stops, cover the dressing with bandage, apply more pressure and if necessary call 911.
How to Treat Burns:
1. Remove from source of burn
2. Cool the burn
Cool the burn with cold running water at least until pain is relieved.
3. Cover loosely with sterile dressing