An Update from Barrington High School - December 06, 2019
SEMESTER 1 - SAVE THE DATE
12/09 - BHS PTO Meeting
12/18 - 20 - Semester One Final Exams (see below for more information)
12/23 - WINTER BREAK BEGINS
SEMESTER 2 - SAVE THE DATE
01/08 - College Panel Night
01/20 - Martin Luther King Day - NO SCHOOL
01/23 - 2nd Annual BHS Engineering Night
01/30 - 8th Grade Transition Night
02/14 - In-service Day - NO SCHOOL
02/17 - President's Day - NO SCHOOL
02/20 - 02/23 - BHS Presents "Footloose"
03/20 - In-service Day - NO SCHOOL
03/23 - 03/27 - SPRING BREAK NO SCHOOL
03/30 - College Night 2020
04/10 - NO SCHOOL
04/14 - PSAT/SAT State Testing
05/04 - 05/15 - AP Exams
05/16 - PROM
05/25 - Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL
05/26 - 05/28 - 2nd Semester Final Exams (tentative)
05/29 - Class of 2020 Graduation
BHS S1 FINAL EXAM INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: Some classes will have a project, paper, portfolio, or presentation as their final assessment or the final exam will be administered during regularly scheduled class time so those course will not be listed on the chart.
Below is the schedule for the three days designated as final exams days.
More information regarding finals....
- Cafeteria will be open during finals from 7:30am to 2:30pm for grab and go food only.
- Testing center is open during each final exam period for students who miss an exam due to an excused absence (illness).
- If a student has 2 exams scheduled at the same time or 3 exams in one day, please notify the teacher to make arrangements for taking the final in the testing center.
- Final exam locations (and times) will be found in Infinite Campus under assignments once locations are finalized.
- Students with extended time should communicate with their case manager about their schedules.
- Busses will run at their regular scheduled time in the morning and depart from school at 3:00pm .
Holiday Teacher Tributes - Open now until 12/12/2019
It's that time of year again! Honor your child's teacher or a Barrington 220 staff member with a Holiday Teacher Tribute through the Barrington 220 Educational Foundation. These always mean a lot to our staff! Click here to make your donation today!
SAVE THE DATE: COLLEGE PANEL NIGHT, January 8th, 2020, 7pm, BHS Auditorium
Barrington Giving Day needs your help!
Barrington Giving Day is currently collecting NEW or gently used CLEAN warm coats, snow pants, boots, hats/gloves, blankets, books, toys and more. Volunteer sign-up is also underway for its upcoming event on December 13 and 14 at BMS-Station. To locate a collection bin near you, make a donation, sign-up to volunteer, or for more information, please visit www.barringtongivingday.org
Barrington Giving Day is a non-profit organization that invites Barrington 220 families who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, as well as families who have been hit by an unexpected hardship, to Giving Day Events where they receive much needed items. This includes more than 1,500 children.