Survival Guide For
The Appalachian Mountains
Location, Geography, and Climate
- Continent- North of America.
- Climate- cold and temperate.
- Geography- high and low mountains.
- Temperature Range- low range.
Four Steps Needed to Survive
- Cut down some trees for firewood.
- Use as much shelter as you can find. (make a little house out of tree wood)
- Stay away from poison ivy.
- Be careful of any plant. (sum might be poisonous)
- White tailed deer
- A white tailed deer can be very helpful to you because you can kill and use its fur for warmth. Also when you kill it you can eat it.
- Be careful though, if it is a male it can charge you if you get to close. But they are not likely to harm you.
- Blackberries can be helpful to you by using it as bate to catch something. You could also use it to eat.
- Be careful it can be harm to you because it has thorns. Also it is not poisonous.