Don't Smoke Marijuana!
Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke Marijuana!
- You can lose control over your body
- You can do things you may regret
- The THC in marijuana can completely change how your brain works
- You can ruin your perception (sound, hearing, seeing,) for a short period of time
- You can have problems with memory and learning
- Marijuana causes your heart rate to speed up which causes low blood pressure
- You can have severe heart attacks
- You may get lung cancer or brain cancer
- It can start to make it so that it's hard to breath
- You may have a coughing problem
- You have an increased risk of lung infections
- Marijuana can give you 4x the risk of heart attacks in just and hour of you smoking marijuana
- Most marijuana users don't use another illegal drug
- More than 800,000 people are arrested for smoking marijuana each year